Elasto-gel Cervical Collar

Elasto-gel Cervical Collar 2 PackIf this just stayed warm longer, it would be perfect.

On the plus side: Perfect fit. The Velcro works perfectly and keeps it as tight or as loose as I want it. It has a nice heavy feel. Heavy enough to stay close to the skin for good therapy, but not too heavy to be uncomfortable. The neck is a difficult place to treat/fit. This does it very well. It's great to be free of electrical cords. I can move about freely. It fits snugly against the neck so I can wear a sweater over it without a problem. Being able to do hot and cold is a plus, although I have not used the cold yet.

The only negative is the temperature control. It takes a bit of experimenting to find the right time, since each microwave is different. Then it cools off very quickly. Even if I heat to the point where I can barely stand the heat, it is almost cold in 15 minutes. This means I need to keep running back to the microwave.

The TheraTherm shoulder pad is a better option for me. It is electric and has excellent temperature control. The cord is long enough to make it usable. I just wish its strap was as good as this one.

I bought this neck collar based on the suggestion of my physical therapist. I have degenerative disk disease in my neck which spasms on a regular basis when inflamed. This collar was able to touch all of the right places and the velcro band secured it into place. It really helped to calm the spasms as much as possible.

Buy Elasto-gel Cervical Collar Now

I've owned my elasto gel cervical and lumbar pieces for 10 years and they are still as effective as they were when I purchased them. I'm disabled from failed spine surgery. I love the heat wraps sold in the stores but sometimes I don't need 8 hours of heat. I can toss these in the micro again and again. If I'm very stressed ( I also have FMS ) I can slip a scented fabric softener sheet between the cover and the gel and get a little aromatherapy along with the heat! Hats off to elasto gel for their fine product. My next purchase will be the cranial cap for my migraines.

Read Best Reviews of Elasto-gel Cervical Collar Here

My identical Elasto Gel is at least 5 years old (and cost twice as much b/c I bought it locally). I got this one was for my 90 year old mom. It is a WONDERFUL quick-fix for sore, achy shoulder/neck muscles. My mom LOVES it, so much that she brings it WITH her when she travels.

I heartily recommend it: easy to use; inexpensive; and WORKS.

Want Elasto-gel Cervical Collar Discount?

For years I've used a gel wrap made by Medi-Temp for my chronic neck pain which I love because it is ICY cold. I purchased the Elasto Gel because of the good reviews and because it looked like it would cover more of the neck and back area. I am extrememly disappointed in the Elasto Gel's temperature. Even after overnight in the freezer it feels more like a cool washrag out of the refrigerator rather than an Ice pack. If I'm not able to return it, mine will soon be available on Ebay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment