Band-Aid(R) Brand Water Block Plus(R) Finger-Care™ Bandages, Assorted, Box Of 20

Band-Aid(R) Brand Water Block Plus(R) Finger-Care™ Bandages, Assorted, Box Of 20As a glass artist, I cut my fingers pretty frequently, and usually on knuckles or the tip of my finger. I recently had a cut on my thumb, and needed a fingertip bandage.

I've pretty much stopped buying Band-Aid brand, and feel that Nexcare's active foam bandages stay on much better and protect against water. But I haven't found a finger-tip version of their bandages, and Walgreens doesn't stock Nexcare band-aid style bandages.

And these are "Water Block?" No way. If you so much as get your finger a tiny bit wet, the bandage falls right off!! And I'm not talking about being in the pool like the other reviewer!

So I bought these, and I was really disappointed! It says that they're "woven", but they are NOT fabric. I know Band-Aid likes to tout their "unique design," and the knuckle bandage is okay, but the fingertip bandage is awful. When you wrap it around your finger, there's always a part sticking out that's not stuck to your finger (there are actually instructions on the back of the box, but it still doesn't work!). The DO stick well to your fingernail, but simply don't stick to skin.

Secondly, they simply don't stick. If you're going to put it on your finger and sit on the couch and watch TV all day, they might be fine. But if you're active at all, or work with your hands, these won't work for you.

Perhaps if these were the fabric kind, they might flex better. But the plastic they're using doesn't stretch, so instead of flexing, it pulls away from your skin. But I really don't like the fabric bandaids because they get dirty and look awful. I'm kinda disappointed in Band-Aid brand's quality lately. It's sorta like as the leader of the pack, they're resting on their laurels and not coming up with better products. 3M definitely makes a better product, but I think people are fairly unaware that there's something better out there!

I feel bad leaving this review, but this is a terrible product!

A friend told me about these band aids, I could not find them locally. Ordered from Amazon. These fit perfect on fingers and knuckles. Just what a gal needs who works in the yard all the time.

Buy Band-Aid(R) Brand Water Block Plus(R) Finger-Care™ Bandages, Assorted, Box Of 20 Now

What else can you say they're band-aids. Don't be a moron parent by letting your kids wear them into a public pool. They will come off after a while.

Read Best Reviews of Band-Aid(R) Brand Water Block Plus(R) Finger-Care™ Bandages, Assorted, Box Of 20 Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment