Spenco 2nd Skin Squares, 200 Gel Squares

Spenco 2nd Skin Squares, 200 Gel SquaresThis is an awesome product for blisters on feet -as medical for many 2 and 3-day walks, I swear by it... these squares will not stay put without something to anchor them. I've found (after multiple years of using) that putting a square (or 2 side-by-side, for large blisters) and then applying a large piece of moleskin over it, so that the moleskin is able to adhere all the way around is the way to go. The moleskin sticks to the good skin, and the 2nd Skin creates a nice squishy space for the blister (no more friction!).

Tips: Be sure the moleskin doesn't have square corners (they're rounded) and has no wrinkles.

-If the moleskin is sticking and you're not having more pain or issues, DONT TAKE IT OFF until you're done with your activity and then take off the moleskin in the shower or bath.

-it doesn't do any good to peek to see if things are still okay under the moleskin, and you may even make things worse if loose skin sticks and is pulled off.

This is my second jar of Skin Squares. I'm a Scoutmaster and frequently deal with blisters. It took me a couple years (and lots of sore Scout feet) but I eventually went through my entire first jar. For high adventure hiking trips I store a couple dozen of these in a baggie and keep them in my first aid kit.

A couple irritations:

1) They stick together, so sometimes when you fish one out you get the pad itself, plus one or more of the little mylar protective covers for other squares. Eventually you end up with lots of gel squares stuck to each other, since their mylar covers came off with other squares.

2) They dry out over time. I simply add a few drops of water to the jar (and to my baggie) every once in a while, and that keeps them moist.

These are BY FAR the best blister treatment I've used. And believe me, I've tried everything. Everyone who I've shared these with is very pleased with the results.

Buy Spenco 2nd Skin Squares, 200 Gel Squares Now

It heals blisters quickly, and it's great for dancers who wear pointe shoes especially. I suggest the square ones because they are easier to use. It's hard to get at a local pharmacy. I love it!

Read Best Reviews of Spenco 2nd Skin Squares, 200 Gel Squares Here

I'm using this product on my arches to adjust to distance running with orthopedic inserts. Although it can shift on your skin somewhat, second skin, combined with pre-wrap and athletic tape, holds up better than any other product I've tried for blister protection and prevention.

Want Spenco 2nd Skin Squares, 200 Gel Squares Discount?

Product is good for the first time hiker with new boots or shoes. works wonders on blisters, especially if you have to keep hiking.

Save 68% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment