Cinch Tight Bandage

Cinch Tight BandageTook out of bag and was a pain and time consuming to unravel. Self-aid would be a major deal with this. Red tip fell off hook upon opening. I assume the tip was useful and it is therefore bad that it fell off.

I have had to use this in an emergency before. It worked well and the medical staff at the hospital were surprised by the securing hook. H&H products used to be available only in full med kits so when I found this for sale I bought a few of them. It is not as compact as the picture looks. (That's an old photo.) They are shipped broader than that. I did not like that but it is a good bandage.

Buy Cinch Tight Bandage Now

it's airtight as promised and packaged,the main package was a little big but it's expected with medical supplies i'm buying more for my bugout bag

Read Best Reviews of Cinch Tight Bandage Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment