Sling Bear

Sling BearA simple small white bear...but when no one else has a broken arm, it's comforting to cuddle with this guy. My son was very upset not to be able to climb the rock wall in the last gym class of the year...this little bear made it a little more bearable (no pun intended). He's the size of a beanie baby teddy but not as well made. I think he'll hold up though.

This is just a cheap little bear but it was very comforting to my 7 year old daughter who broke her arm. She liked taking care of her bear and bringing it with her to her doctor appointments while her arm healed. She then passed it on to a classmate who broke her arm a few weeks later.

Buy Sling Bear Now

I looked all over for a little bear with a cast to give to my daughter who just broke her arm. The picture looked like it was a little blue but when we got it. It was actually white. She is carring the bear in her own sling and it helped brighten up a tough day! I also expected a cheep little bear but felt it was actually well made.

Only have had a for a white see how it holds up for the next 6 weeks.

Read Best Reviews of Sling Bear Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment