Practi-Shield Manikin Practice CPR Face Barrier, Box/50

Practi-Shield Manikin Practice CPR Face Barrier, Box/50These are a great deal for the CPR classes I teach. They are much cheaper than plastic valves for mouth-to-mask ventilations.

These are a cheap and effective way to train large groups for CPR. I've been using these for courses for years and have never had any trouble with them.

Buy Practi-Shield Manikin Practice CPR Face Barrier, Box/50 Now

Everything arrived in great condition and there were no problems with the product. It was just what I expected and no problems were noted.

Read Best Reviews of Practi-Shield Manikin Practice CPR Face Barrier, Box/50 Here

At this price .. I had concerns as to the shields being thin.. the description noted one time use. For my first class was prepared to use 2 or 3 barriers per student..Wasn't the case..not one tore.. These hold up to multi hours of use.. "Very" nice training product..

Want Practi-Shield Manikin Practice CPR Face Barrier, Box/50 Discount?

I just purchased these for an upcoming CPR class and decided to test it myself before class. The price was fair and they were shipped promptly. My complaint is that they are too hard to breath thru and it makes giving breaths to the manikin much more difficult.

0 comments:

Post a Comment