Nexcare Nexcare Flexible Clear Tape 0.75 X 7 Yards

Nexcare Nexcare Clear Tape 3/4' X 7 YdSounds crazy, but I tape these babies over my forehead wrinkles when I go to sleep and when I wake up it's like magic: they're gone! The look lasts for about 3-4 hours, not all day, but they definitely aren't as pronounced through the rest of the day. I read about this as an alternative to using something called "frownies" to help smooth out wrinkles overnight. This is a lot cheaper and lasts longer too.

Nexcare Flexible Clear Tape is excellent for use as a first aid tape. I can wear it all day or all night and it does not come off until I take it off. When I do take it off, it doesn't pull my skin off with it. I like that it comes in a tape dispenser just like Scotch tape. I always have a roll handy. It's there when I need it.

Buy Nexcare Nexcare Flexible Clear Tape 0.75 X 7 Yards Now

This product was shipped quickly. The adhesion power of this tape is EXCELLENT. I used it on the lip plate of my B foot Lazarro flute. I had to double up on the tape because it is porous. But, it really protects my lips. I have had ZERO break outs since using the tape. I've been practicing a lot and, unfortunately, I'm allergic to the Nickel on the flute. Now I can practice for hours at a time without worrying about allergic breakouts on my lips. I am very happy with this product.

Read Best Reviews of Nexcare Nexcare Flexible Clear Tape 0.75 X 7 Yards Here

I've ordered this before and haven't ever had any problem with Nexcare products. Be careful when pulling off the tape though, tends to be a bit sticky.

Want Nexcare Nexcare Flexible Clear Tape 0.75 X 7 Yards Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment