Grabber Outdoors The Original Space Brand Emergency Survival Blanket, Silver (Pack of 3)

Grabber Outdoors The Original Space Brand Emergency Survival Blanket, SilverI spent three-nights bushwalking, and an Emergency Blanket turned out to be critical for each & every night. I admittedly went in unprepared with a zip-up fleece blanket -like a sleeping bag but not a sleeping bag -and a cotton liner. The first day & night were dry, but at night I noted that my body heat was being lost to the world too quickly. My tent, double-layer air mattress, fleece blanket, & liner were not enough. I put on a dry heavy Columbia Omni-Wick shirt -not enough. I put on dry ski socks -not enough. Then I had to take the Emergency Blanket step, and I was then confident I would be OK. The next two days & nights were extremely wet & notably cold as I fast-tracked to get out of the park. And I luckily I could just-manage to keep my sleeping gear dry thanks to a compression dry sack (everything else was soaked), and adding on the Emergency Blanket was a no-brainer each following night. For a few bucks and the confidence that you'll wake up in the morning ... buy it. (And buy a double-layer air mattress too depending upon what you're doing ... losing heat to the ground was big time non-issue for me.)

I loved this blanket. It's very light weight and keeps you very warm. I bought a few for myself and I am glad I did. They will last me a long time.

Buy Grabber Outdoors The Original Space Brand Emergency Survival Blanket, Silver (Pack of 3) Now

I hope we never have to use this item, however, living in earthquake pacific northwest, it seemed to be a good buy. One for each car and one for the garage. Not sure which company shipped this item, but it came in a timely manner.

Read Best Reviews of Grabber Outdoors The Original Space Brand Emergency Survival Blanket, Silver (Pack of 3) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment