Band-aid Brand First Aid Hurt-Free Antiseptic Wash 6-Ounce

Band-Aid Brand First Aid Hurt-Free Antiseptic Wash 6 OunceBecause I am over 65 and required to use Warfarin my skin is very thin and I bleed profusely add to all of this my natural ability to be clumsy and 2 little dogs who are always scratching my arms and legs you can understand why I prefer to use an antiseptic that doesn't hurt! I constantly look as if I'm the victim of elder abuse when in fact it's LOVE from my 8-legged loved ones who cause me to look like such a wreck! I do use a lot of this and my only criticism is that I can no longer find it available as a FOAM because that was a little less runny but this an acceptable alternative and I would recommend it to any one who has issues like mine or for those of you with small children. Just a note to be cautious if you are using it around the eye or mouth because of it's consistency.Band-aid Brand First Aid Hurt-Free Antiseptic Wash 6-Ounce (Pack of 2)

This is the most wonderful product. Does everything it says. I use it for so many things. It helps itchiness and great for bug bites. I have allergies as do my little dogs. I use it on a cotton pad on their muzzle, under their eyes, where they get particularly itchy, to clean their eyes and ears. Doesn't hurt them at all. The main thing is this does not sting. After doing a research project on bacteria on the skin, especially with the use of make-up, I began using this as a "toner" for my face, morning and night, before applying my facial prodcucts. It feels good and I know my skin is as clean and bacteria free as it can be right after I have used it. Doesn't dry my skin either. I use it on my chapped lips before applying lip treatment balms. It helps the pain when I have a cracked lip. I use it to clean cosmetic brushes and sponges, between uses. It is a good idea to use an antibiotic ointment afterwards for wounds. I use this more than any other product of this type. I keep finding uses for it! Another good thing is, it is inexpensive.

Buy Band-aid Brand First Aid Hurt-Free Antiseptic Wash 6-Ounce Now

Unlike isopropyl alcohol, which can cause a painful sting, benzalkonium chloride is effective at preventing and treating infections in minor wounds without the sting. However, the wound should still be covered with an antibiotic cream, antibiotic ointment, and/or Band-Aid because the airborne germs will return very soon.

Read Best Reviews of Band-aid Brand First Aid Hurt-Free Antiseptic Wash 6-Ounce Here

This product is excellent when you need a milder antiseptic. For example, post shaving or waxing. It reduces inflammation and keeps the area clean. I would suggest this product for children as well, as it doesn't sting when applied. The Amazon price is very good through Subscribe and Save.

Want Band-aid Brand First Aid Hurt-Free Antiseptic Wash 6-Ounce Discount?

I actually use this to wash my face during breakouts, since it's so nicely balanced and good for sensitive skin. It's also great for cuts and scrapes, and stings for only a second before numbing any open wounds.

TIP: Use this right away on paper cuts and cat scratches, rubbing it in hard, and that's all you'll need to do to keep from getting a red/pink/itchy/painful/infected cut! The cut/scratch will disappear ASAP.

Save 30% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment