First Aid Kit With Hard Case- 326 pcs- First Aid Complete Care Kit - Exceeds OSHA & ANSI Guidelines

First Aid Kit With Hard Case- 326 pcs- First Aid Complete Care Kit - Exceeds OSHA & ANSI Guidelines - Ideal for the Workplace - Disaster PreparednessI ordered two of these and they came in tonight. I am very pleased. I am trying to get my first aid situation squared away and these kits were a great starting point. There are some great items in thenkit and a few that aren't so important to me. There is also plenty of room in these kits to customize them a little.

In my pictures you'll see that there are little storage slots for the medicines and other first aid items. Several comments here:

it's a pretty good system of organization

you can add and remove as your needs dictate

as you will see in one of the pics, these rows will rotate forward allowing for easier access to the item u need and if

you look closely, you'll notice that there are unused storage slots behind each used slot. This is great because I

can add more of what I want.

there is even more room for medium sized items in the very back of the kit. I plan on putting a few military type

Trauma bandages back there.

The case itself is firm to a degree but would easily break/crack if dropped on a hard surface. So don't drop it.

In summary, just buy it and be ready for a first aid emergency with a great kit and great for the money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment