Dynarex Instant Cold Pack, 5 Inches x 9 Inches, 24-Count

Dynarex Instant Cold Pack, 5 Inches x 9 Inches, 24-CountPlease watch my video review where I compare it to another brand, but the short story is that it goes cold instantly, lasts about 15 minutes before you can tell it's warming up, is cool up to 20 minutes, and despite its 5x9 description it's actually the same size as a competing product labeled 6x9.

(At the time I bought it, it was advertized as 5" x 9" and had a different look to the packaging, and cost less than $20 for the 24-pack.)

Our Softball club has used a lot of different ice packs over the years. We recently purchased a few cases of the Instant Disposable Ice Pack and I had an occasion to use it recently when I got hit by a ball. I was amazed how cold it got and how long it stayed cold. It was far colder then any other product we've used before and it stayed cold a lot longer. This is a wonderful product.

Buy Dynarex Instant Cold Pack, 5 Inches x 9 Inches, 24-Count Now

This is simple. My wife had Achilles Heel surgery in February and in June we were planning on going to Paris and Nice. We packed a bunch of these. They worked. They're flat, convenient and when you 'pop' them, they become very cold and last for about a half-hour to forty-five minutes. I wondered if I could have sent these to my stepson in Iraq! He would have loved them (didn't...and he's home safe.) I'd buy these again in a flash if I needed to.

Read Best Reviews of Dynarex Instant Cold Pack, 5 Inches x 9 Inches, 24-Count Here

The product was shipped quickly and is superior to other instant cold packs I have purchased.

Want Dynarex Instant Cold Pack, 5 Inches x 9 Inches, 24-Count Discount?



Please watch my video review where I compare it to another brand, but the short story is that it goes cold instantly, lasts about 15 minutes before you can tell it's warming up, and chilly up to 20 minutes. It's a fine product if you can get it under $20, but if the Dynarex brand is still cheaper when I need more, I'll opt for those instead.

At the time I bought it, it had a different look to the packaging, and cost right about $20 for the 24-pack.

Save 6% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment