Curad Extreme Hold, Assorted Sizes, 30-Count (Pack of 3)

Curad Extreme Hold, Assorted Sizes, 30-Count I admit, I have this thing for bandages. Perhaps it's because I'm slightly accident prone, but I like to have a good stock of bandages on hand at all times. Consequently, I recently purchased three alternatives to try out: Curad Extreme Hold, Assorted Sizes, 30-Count (Pack of 3), Curad Flex-Fabric Bandages, 20 ea, and Jobst Beiersdorf Coverlet Fabric, Latex Free, 1x3 strip, 100-Count.

First of all, this Curad Extreme Hold comes with a great variety of 18 standard 7/8" x 3", 4 fingertip, 4 knuckle, and 4 extra large 2" x 3 3/4" bandages per box. Unlike their Flex-Fabric bandages, these are made with a non-stretch fabric. Like their name suggests, these do indeed stick. I put one on to test out that claim and found that it would not easily peel off. I played with it a little with my finger and it remained firmly attached. In order to get it off I had to purposely use my fingertip and peel it back. Unfortunately, once removed the bandage's adhesive was noticeably affected and so these are limited in their repositionability. Durability seems to be merely average as after a couple hours of "normal" wear I noticed the fabric was already frayed at the edges.

Ultimately, if looking for a bandage that you can put on and have last for a day this would probably do. If on the other hand, you are looking for a bandage that you can "painlessly" remove with hot water (or in a shower) I would recommend you keep looking as, like the name suggests, these are indeed extreme hold.

These really work well for working around the farm. Regular bandaids come off way too quick. Just wish could order the size you need.

Buy Curad Extreme Hold, Assorted Sizes, 30-Count (Pack of 3) Now

Seems to be better than 2 inch for holding. At least they stayed on while working.

Wordy is going to keep me from reviewing.

Read Best Reviews of Curad Extreme Hold, Assorted Sizes, 30-Count (Pack of 3) Here

These are good band aids but nothing special. I don't feel they hold better then other, less expensive band aids. I don't regret buying them and will continue to use them. I may buy more someday. I may not.

Want Curad Extreme Hold, Assorted Sizes, 30-Count (Pack of 3) Discount?

Wow! These really work. You want something to hold on, these will do the job. The price is a bit high, but I will buy again.

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment