Bacitracin Zinc Ointment, USP - 4 Oz Tube - Fougera - Tube

Bacitracin Zinc Ointment, USP - 4 Oz Tube - Fougera - TubeI occasionally get very large and infected pimples that last for days and nothing seems to help. Well I decided to try some Bacitracin on one that was starting to do the same as so many in the past. I put it on as soon as I got home from work, then re-applied again before bed. When I woke up the next morning, it was barely visible and the swelling was gone. It did it's job.

Again, this was not typical acne, being in my mid 40's, pretty much any single pimple I get turns into a big bright red infected mess for days. Glad I tried it for this reason.

I ran out of the small tube of this for our baby and didn't want to brave the winter weather to go to the drugstore for another tube. Decided to take a look on amazon to see if they carried it and lo and behold they do. The product came in a timely manner and was a great price. I got a big tube that should last a good long time. It is a good product to have around the house for rowdy kids, clumsy husband, and careless wives.

Buy Bacitracin Zinc Ointment, USP - 4 Oz Tube - Fougera - Tube Now

This is a first aid standby. It is so nice to find a four-ounce tube at a reasonable price, and properly packed and delivered to my mailbox.

Read Best Reviews of Bacitracin Zinc Ointment, USP - 4 Oz Tube - Fougera - Tube Here

This is the best ointment I've ever used. It's excellent for scars, burns, even as a face moiturizer. This ointment was used in the hospital on my husband's face when he received carpet burns after falling on the floor from a mild stroke. His face was burned and scarred badly. However, the nurses applied this ointment nightly and the scars disappeard. I also used it on an old scar which was on my knee and it completely disappeared after a few applications. Therefore, I would highly recommend this product to everyone.

Want Bacitracin Zinc Ointment, USP - 4 Oz Tube - Fougera - Tube Discount?

When my husband, a diabetic, had his first foot-care appointment at our clinic, it was discovered he had a very infected toenail bed (he had stubbed it weeks before). The nurse who cleaned it gave us Bacitracin packets to use at home when i dressed the toe each day -I figured if our Health Care Team was using the product, it would be good to have it one have. I have since used it on minor scrapes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment