Wipys Antibacterial Wet Wipes - Travel Pack (12 Packs of 15 Wipes Each)

Wipys Antibacterial Wet Wipes - Travel PackI happened to run into a local pharmacy to purchase some sort of antibacterial wipes or soap and I came across the travel packs of Wipys. I cannot express how impressive this product is. I had gone back to the same pharmacy to purchase more Wipys. It's great, smells good, and definitely delivered better results in less effort compared to the Wet Ones. Wet Ones have always been very foamy and some times sticky, BUT Wipys have changed my perception on antibacterial wipes. Now I routinely use this product at home and at office, I highly recommend this product to anyone.

I have always used wetones but found these on amazon and they are so much better! They have a great smell and don't leave a sticky residue. Then price is also reasonable and I received them extremely fast! Great purchase, will buy from this seller again!

Buy Wipys Antibacterial Wet Wipes - Travel Pack (12 Packs of 15 Wipes Each) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment