Source Naturals 100% Pure Activated Charcoal 260mg, 200 Capsules (Pack of 2)

Source Naturals 100% Pure Activated Charcoal 260mg, 200 CapsulesI saw a review that noted charcoal pills taken after drinking and before bed helped squelch hangovers. I tried it out and it's true! I handed these out to everyone New Year's Eve and we were all able to get up and eat breakfast New Year's Day. I won't say it prevents the hangover 100%, but about 80 to 90%. Miraculous!

I take one capsule and aloe vera gel, mix and use for mascara, it works great! I also use it for a smokey eye and eye liner. You have to play with it a bit to learn how to apply and mix with the best result but its well worth it if you are looking to go chemical free! Each capsule lasts about 2-4 uses so it will last a long time.

Buy Source Naturals 100% Pure Activated Charcoal 260mg, 200 Capsules (Pack of 2) Now

This is the kind of thing you hope you never need, but with wackos out there in increasing numbers, I want something to give my dogs if I suspect poisoning even before I contact the vet.

I'm told this is also good for food poisoning and upset stomach.

Shipper is excellent.

Read Best Reviews of Source Naturals 100% Pure Activated Charcoal 260mg, 200 Capsules (Pack of 2) Here

If you eat a meal and feel bloated, grab two of these and take them with some water. It's amazing how well they work. You will feel a lot better in no time. I would caution to make sure and not take your medicine around the same time as the charcoal is very absorbent.

Want Source Naturals 100% Pure Activated Charcoal 260mg, 200 Capsules (Pack of 2) Discount?

Activated Charcoal is a safe and natural method to help with intestinal issues, acid reflux and the such. I learned about this type of product while living in Germany. Its a very practical approach to many stomach and bowel problems.

Save 41% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment