Safetec Insect Sting Relief Wipe (case of 48)

Safetec Insect Sting Relief WipeI love these insect sting relief wipes. I first got a few in a small travel first aid kit for our car. They worked so well that I ordered more to keep on hand in the house, the car and the backpack I use for hiking. Now, when I realize I just got a bug bite and it either itches or hurts like crazy, I wipe with one of these sting relief wipes and poof, not only does the itch go away, the bug bites disappear much quicker.

I am a grandfather to two boys under three. They are the greatest kids in the world (let me show you a picture!) but when they get bug bites they seem to get infected. We had never used this product before but it promised to take the sting out of bug bites. Of course we bought some! They work, just like they said the will. But we also use them on small cuts or slivers (even before removal) and abrasions. I wish I had known about this when my own kids were little. It cleans and it stops the sting. (It does give about 15 seconds of a little sting but it fades very fast and takes all the rest of it away too.) I can't say enough about this. I bought enough to put in every first aid kit we own and I sent several packets on to the boy's mom too. Just be smart. The boys are only going to be little for so long. Why waste a moment of that crying over a bee sting? Don't argue about it, just buy it. Once you do, you will not be caught without this stuff again.

Buy Safetec Insect Sting Relief Wipe (case of 48) Now

Everything went as expected, product arrived quickly, and product worked as expedcted. Product provided excellent relief from bug sting bites.

Read Best Reviews of Safetec Insect Sting Relief Wipe (case of 48) Here

These packets are the best size for traveling and for first aid kits. They will come in handy! Thank you

Want Safetec Insect Sting Relief Wipe (case of 48) Discount?

Jock itch is miserable, and for many guys recurrent and incurable. There is one topical solution that I have found to work: these Safetec Sting Relief wipes, which I only happened to try because there were some extra in the first aid kits at work.

I got jock itch from the using the sauna, pool, and wet rooms at gym after shaving my scrotum. It was incredibly painful and would not go away. I tried everything. Topical fungal creams did not work.

I'd heard that menthol would relieve the pain, so I grabbed one of these wipes one painful day at work. They do not contain menthol, but they do contain licodaine and alcohol, which feels like menthol.

My jock itch cleared up in a week. So now I'm sold.

Warning: the first several applications really burn. Obviously, you're applying alcohol to skin made raw by fungal infections. I kept something on hand to fan myself and cool down the burn after application. But it's worth it because it works.

Safetec markets these as insect bite relief wipes, but I now swear by them for jock itch. I keep a 100-count box on hand now. They're also good as an astringent after shaving.

0 comments:

Post a Comment