Curad Rolled Gauze, 3 Inches X 4.1 Yards (Pack of 4)

Curad Rolled Gauze, 3 Inches X 4.1 YardsI like to keep several rolls of gauze on hand as they come in handy for all sorts of wounds on both people and animals. I had used the last two rolls I had when my small dog sustained a nasty slash on her side just behind her right front leg. If I hadn't had rolled gauze I have no idea how I'd have held the deep slash together till we could get her to the vet for surgery. So, I hastened to order more ASAP and am pleased with this. I also ordered the 4 inch size so now have a good supply on hand again. So much easier than searching through stores looking for what I want. Just order from Amazon.

Product was as advertised, delivered when promised in excellent condition. I would purchase from this merchant again. This was a better price than I could find locally. Very satisfied.

Buy Curad Rolled Gauze, 3 Inches X 4.1 Yards (Pack of 4) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment