Cosrich Hello Kitty Bye-Bye Boo-Boo Therapeutic Ice Pack For Pain & Fever Relief (Pack of 2), Colo

Cosrich Hello Kitty Bye-Bye Boo-Boo  Therapeutic Ice Pack For Pain & Fever Relief, Colors may varyThis item is a plush Hello Kitty (head only) plus bow that is approximately three inches in height and four to five inches in width. I'm mentioning the dimensions, since it wasn't given when I first purchased it, and I was expecting this product to be larger. This ice pack is about the size of a medium-sized adult hand. This was surprisingly well-made with extra-plush material, very exact stitching, and the bow looked like the only part that could possibly be pulled off (ie, no small plastic parts that might be swallowed). The back is made out of a satin-type material, and the bottom of the head has a slit closed by velcro. Inside this pack is a round package of gel-like material (the gel was tea-colored), and the gel had the consistency of silicone. I didn't read the instructions very carefully, however, I think you are supposed to keep the gel pack inside the freezer, and then when ready to use, slip it into the outer covering and close the velcro opening.

Pros:

Well-made, excellent materials, very soft/plush overall. All parts of this pack are soft and will not chafe the skin at all. Super cute addition to a Hello Kitty fan's collection.

Other than the bow, there are no parts that come off and might become a choking hazard.

I use this ice pack to cool my laptop computers... the plush material keeps any moisture away from the computer, and it is cold enough to safely cool the hot parts of the laptop. While I wouldn't recommend it for icing down a wound, it is neat to use in a different, "quirky" manner.

Cons:

Bow may be pulled off.

This item is not meant for real medical care as the gel (regardless of how long you leave it in the freezer), never really gets cold enough. When the gel pack is inside the outer covering, the entire unit never gets cold enough for effective wound care.

Boo Boos are a fact of life with toddlers. And my toddler is no exception. I've tried to teach my daughter not to run too much or be careless but with boundless energy, it's really had for her to stay still and boo boos do happen.

I bought these two and put them in the freezer on one of the lower door containers so that she could reach them.

My daughter knows to come to me and tell me she's had a boo boo and depending on the type, I either reach for the Band-Aid Children's Adhesive Bandages, Assorted Sizes, Dora the Explorer 25 ea or I tell her to go to the fridge and ice it down with her hello kitty iced pack.

Also, when my daughter runs a fever, it's a ton easier to convince her to use a hello kitty ice pack than to put a bag of ice on her forehead.

PROS

nicely constructed

cold side

padded side (so it's not so cold or easier to hold)

hello kitty motif makes it easier to toddler to accept

sized for child

CONS

not many, it's an ice pack

Buy Cosrich Hello Kitty Bye-Bye Boo-Boo Therapeutic Ice Pack For Pain & Fever Relief (Pack of 2), Colo Now

I do not have children, but bought this item because I have neck muscle stress issues. Its purrrfect! Its padded on one side and super cold on the other, I do not have to worry about ice water leaking all over me, and I can use it to isolate one spot on my sore muscles which is nice opposed to freezing half of my body with a big pack. The padding makes it easy to slip under my shirt and keep my shoulder iced without me having to hold it in place, I can even use it on my sore shoulders while working on the computer which is great. My husband steals them from the freezer and uses them too which says a lot I think considering he lifts heavy things all day-that and its funny considering how girly and pink these are. Great item, cute, and super durable thus far. Well worth the price I think.

Read Best Reviews of Cosrich Hello Kitty Bye-Bye Boo-Boo Therapeutic Ice Pack For Pain & Fever Relief (Pack of 2), Colo Here

This ice back doesn't get cold enough and the plush stuffed portion is too big and gets in the way. Useless as an ice pack.

Want Cosrich Hello Kitty Bye-Bye Boo-Boo Therapeutic Ice Pack For Pain & Fever Relief (Pack of 2), Colo Discount?

It's cute but basically useless because it's simply not cold enough to be helpful at all. After weeks in the freezer it's BARELY cold at all.

Save 40% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment