3M Microfoam Foam Surgical Tape - 4" wide

Microfoam Comfortable Foam Elastic Tape - 1' wideI bought this tape from this exact same listing before and it was six rolls for the regular price. When I ordered it this time it showed that it was on sale. I thought "great," but when I recieved it I only got one roll. What a scam. It's not worth the shipping so I am just switching to a different company.

I walk everywhere; miles each day.

Two of my toes are angled so that they build hard callouses after any kind of distance.

Podiatrist said there's surgery, pretty major for a non-athlete, or wrap the toes with this tape.

I have been using the tape for nearly 30 years and it works.

I won't bother with anything else, plus the price is good.

Buy 3M Microfoam Foam Surgical Tape - 4" wide Now

The product works great but the company advertised the items price as "$9.59 ($0.80 / Item)". The ad never says how many of the item you are ordering, but when you divide $9.59 by .80 for get 12, which one would assume means you are ordering a box of 12 rolls for $9.59. Instead I got one roll, which I could have bought for a quarter of that price from dozens of other companies.

Read Best Reviews of 3M Microfoam Foam Surgical Tape - 4" wide Here

have found very little this tape can adhere too ... not even itself for more than a day.

will use it under objects with weight.

Want 3M Microfoam Foam Surgical Tape - 4" wide Discount?

This may be an odd review for some. But let me to you, this is an excellent product and a must have in your medical kit.

My son unfortunately needs an ostomy surgery when he was newly born. And the bags just doesn't want to adhere well to his skin. Tried paper tape to frame it securely but it's not water proof. Tried hospital grade tape but he's allergic to it. Then I came across this tape. Never tried it nor have heard/seen it before. Thank goodness I took the chance. It's gentle on skin yet adheres really well. May not be 100% waterproof but it does the job! Holds on for 3 days.

Save 74% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment