Spenco Blister Pads

2nd Skin Blister Pad CS6I was looking for a product to protect blisters on my feet. I play flag football every week and needed something to protect my feet from blistering up each week. Unfortunately this product just falls off the skin when I played. I'm sure the product works fine for walking or something less strenuous, but for active sports and for feet blisters it will end up coming off. Turns out that using simple sports tape was my best protection cause i can cover a large area on my foot and it will not move.

I am training for a 50-mile walk, and so I need blister protection that sticks above and beyond the rest. This was NOT the product. I might have rated it higher knowing that I am expecting more from a bandage in my case, but when I put them on the backs of my heals and walked around for a few minutes collecting socks and sneakers and getting ready to get those on, these still fell off in that time. I can't guarantee they won't work in a position that moves and scrunches less, but I would not recommend them as protection for the backs of your heels. They were extremely disappointing.

Buy Spenco Blister Pads Now

These little medicated pads work wonders for all blisters. Just pop them on once you've got a blister and then leave it on. It'll fall off in the shower after about a day or two; leaving a nicely healed foot!

Clif Castleman

Center for Wilderness Safety

Read Best Reviews of Spenco Blister Pads Here

These are the best thing I have ever used to heal a burn!!! I will make sure to have on hand at all times. Amazing

Want Spenco Blister Pads Discount?

I applied one of these patches after I got a blister while hiking. I still had to hike the next day and was worried about how my feet would hold up. While I did still have a larger blister at the end of the hike, I was able to hike with minimal pain from the blister until I could get home and doctor it. I would recommend however that you make sure the area is thoroughly dry before you try to apply the patch or it won't adhere. Once I learned that lesson, I had no problems getting the patch to adhere really well. For my next hike, I intend to apply one of these patches BEFORE I start so hopefully there will be no blister at all.

Save 28% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment