Rex Eme First Aid Cream 16 oz. Jar

Rex Eme First Aid Cream 16 oz. JarCream does not absorb into the skin as well as I had hoped. Leaves kinda of sticky feeling on the skin. Afraid it might have negative affects on the arms of my leather recliner over time. I play a guitar and I have to polish it every time where my arm has layed on it because of the residue that is left on the surface from this cream. I have real sensitive skin and when I apply this cream, right after a shower, I break out in red spotty blotches. This may be due to the lanolin ingredient because my skin does not react well to lanolin. This does disappear after an hour or so but the sticky feel remains. If lanolin has a negative effect on your skin, I wouldn't order it.

I found this at my local, privately owned pharmacy. I used it on an itchy rash that high dollar creams would not help. I love this cream and use it for all itchy skin issues. It's wonderful!! The Big Box stores haven't discovered it yet, so get it here.

Buy Rex Eme First Aid Cream 16 oz. Jar Now

This cream was recommended to me by a neighbor. I'm using it to help get rid of bruising on my arms caused by "old age". It seems to be working. I think it's just a really good moisturizer.

Read Best Reviews of Rex Eme First Aid Cream 16 oz. Jar Here

My local pharmacist told me thatat one time this was only available by prescription. All I know is it is great for many skin issues from rashes, scrapes, sunburn, or even skin maintenance. Highlt reccommend that you try it.

Want Rex Eme First Aid Cream 16 oz. Jar Discount?

I am never completely out of this, before I reorder. This product does things they do not advertise it for. You have a problem that you feel is practically not fixable? Try this. And I am a customer (for like 10 years), not a rep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment