3M Medipore Soft Cloth Pre-cut Dressing Covers 2954, 100 Pads (Pack of 4)

3M Medipore Soft Cloth Pre-cut Dressing Covers 2954, 100 PadsAfter a spinal procedure I had severe draining for weeks. I needed to change the dressing several times a day. Bulky surgical pads, gauze pads, and tape were almost impossible to apply by myself. And when I did, it was a crooked mess. The Medipore pads are flexible, and sticky on one side. By placing a few surgical gauze sponges in the middle of the sticky side, I could easily reach around to by back and press it on. Also, the previous tape method left difficult to remove tape goo. With this product, any tape residue can be rolled of easily with a finger. The 100 pads are actually 300 pads since they are peel-away. three to a card. You can use one to three thick as needed, I only needed one just to hold on the absorbent material. Great product.

Save 1% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment