Home Health Wool Flannel Large Size -- 1 Cloth

Home Health Wool Flannel Large Size -- 1 ClothHome Health Large Wool Flannel, measuring 18" X 24" (432 sq in) folds nicely into a four-ply panel suitable for abdominal coverage. I am much more impressed with the quality and size of this brand than I am with the 12" X 27"(324 sq in) wool Wool Flannel 12 x 27 1 Pack.

Using this for a castor oil pack for myself. I learned a good tip from someoneto reuse it, just store it in a plastic zip lock bag in the fridge. This way the oil won't go rancid and you can use the pack by adding a little more oil each time. The back says you can use it about 20 times. I've haven't gotten that far, but it seems right.

Buy Home Health Wool Flannel Large Size -- 1 Cloth Now

Using it for Castor oil packs. I got this for my dog, she has a large fatty tumor. Problem is getting her to lay still for an hour with a heating pad. It would be nice if they made ones with strings that I could wrap around her body. As it is, I have to sit there and hold it on her. She doesn't like that anymore than I do.

Oh well, we'll figure it out.

Thank you to Amazon for carrying this product.

Read Best Reviews of Home Health Wool Flannel Large Size -- 1 Cloth Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment