HazoGel Witch Hazel Gel - 5 oz. Bottle

HazoGel Witch Hazel Gel - 5 oz. BottleI have been purchasing Hazogel for years. This is the best product I've used after I get home from the gym when my skin is sweaty & oily. It is my go to for razor burn and itches as well.

This was a good product and the manufacturer sent the product to my home in an easy and timely fashion

Buy HazoGel Witch Hazel Gel - 5 oz. Bottle Now

I am a 57 year old female with (still) oily skin. This is a blessing in some ways, but can make finding skin care products difficult. I can use items geared toward much younger women (like Sea Breeze, etc.), but they can be drying and sometimes sting. Cosmetics geared to my age group are horrible -thick, goopy, gunky, greasy messes.

This product is perfect. It freshens, tones, tightens pores and cools the face without excessive drying or stinging. It also softens skin without any greasiness. There is very little fragrance, so men can use this without fear of a feminine perfumy odor.

It can feel a little sticky until it dries, but it dries very quickly.

If you need something that freshens, tones, tightens and cools, especially in the summer, without stinging and drying, without dripping, and without a strong fragrance try this. I think it's a wonderful product.

Read Best Reviews of HazoGel Witch Hazel Gel - 5 oz. Bottle Here

This is the best witch hazel product on the market. I've constantly struggled with acne and this was the only product that actually worked. I've tried hundreds of different lotions, gels, solutions, etc. Highly recommend!!

Want HazoGel Witch Hazel Gel - 5 oz. Bottle Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment