Curad Curad Telfa Non Stick Pads

Curad Non-Stick Pads, 3 Inches X 4 Inches 10 CountI developed a fairly large open spot shortly after surgery. I started using these pads once it was time for the wound to dry up. The pads did stick a little to the healing wound though not entirely, just to bits of it. It was definitely better than regular gauze, but I thought they would be better. I think if it would be fine for minor scrapes and cuts, but not for my particular case.

Excellent price on these, the first time I used them, I had done a great deal of abrasion damage to my knee, they didn't stick at all the the wound, I was able to change the bandage 3 times per day without the wound sticking at all, they are a great thing to keep around.

Buy Curad Curad Telfa Non Stick Pads Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment