Bausch & Lomb Eye Wash, 4-Ounce Bottle

Bausch & Lomb Eye Wash, 4-Ounce BottleI have had problems recently with dry eyes (horribly blood shot eyes at one point). I tried a couple brands of eye drops and another recommended by my eye doctor but none provided any real relief. But, this does yea! Also, good to have on hand for an emergency. I can't fully open my eyes working to keep the small included eye cup from leaking (which it does anyway). So, I looked into buying a larger eye cup. The Eye Wash Cup 1 Count is perfect. It is curved, slightly smaller, is easier to hold, doesn't bend, and so doesn't leak a highly recommended addition.

My eye doctor recomends Systine but for me bausch and lomb eye relief works just as well and not as expensive.

Buy Bausch & Lomb Eye Wash, 4-Ounce Bottle Now

With this "bulk" of eye wash and an eye cup you can flush your eyes easily, getting the irritants out and moistening them.

Read Best Reviews of Bausch & Lomb Eye Wash, 4-Ounce Bottle Here

This is the real deal. I have spent $20 on little bottles of eye wash, that don't come close to working as well as this, and for a low price. I think the Boric Acid is what does the trick.

Want Bausch & Lomb Eye Wash, 4-Ounce Bottle Discount?

This eye wash is great..doesn't irritate my eyes like some of the other eye drops. It's very soothing. I use it at least 2-3 times per day. Great product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment