AAA 121-Piece Road Trip First Aid Kit

AAA 121-Piece Road Trip First Aid KitWhile you get a lot of product for the price and a convenient bag, I was disappointed that it does not come with an ice pack (they stuck a little sticker on the outside stating that due to shipping, they are unable to include the ice pack and instead added a few more ban-aids). There is a lot of stuff.

I think this is a really great product...The size is really manageable for my tiny Smart Car and I like that the case is hard and tough. I bought this after I had no supplies at a really bad car accident I came up on. I was the first on the scene and couldn't do anything to help. I know a first aid kit isn't THAT much help for a really traumatic car accident but there's quite a few things in this kit that would have been handy at the time. (Gauze, gloves, etc.) All in all I think this product is worth the money and should serve it's buyer well.

Buy AAA 121-Piece Road Trip First Aid Kit Now

I did a First aid presentation for our sports car club, and chose this kit for the prizes we were giving away at the end of the meeting. I did a fair amount of research before purchasing, and felt that this kit had the most requisite number of necessary items of all the kits that I researched (for the $30 price). I like that it contains (among a lot of other items) two pairs of gloves, a 5"x9" combine pad, an instant cold pack, a tweezers, a scissors (although small), some meds, a handle and a soft sided container that lets you add a few items of your own. It's handy that it also has a carabiner on the handle. I added a small bandage scissors, more gauze wraps and an ace elastic wrap to my kit. I ended up ordering another 23 kits for members who also liked the kit.

Read Best Reviews of AAA 121-Piece Road Trip First Aid Kit Here

The AAA 121 kit has the basics that you might need while on the road: scissors , tweezers, vinyl gloves, a whistle but not loud enough to be an emergency whistle, some Q-tips, sting relief pads, antispetic and alcohol wipes, 2 triangular bandages, a 5" x 9" dressing, a mix of bandages, a small collection of sterile gauze pads, and a roll of gauze with tape. It comes in a nice hard shell case that zips up around the edge.

If you're really going to carry it on the road for emergencies, consider supplementing it with a few additional items including: pain killers, a SAM splint, a heavier pair of scissors, a cold pack, and a few trauma dressings.

Overall, it's is a decent low-cost first aid kit that gets you started on having useful emergency supplies in your car. I include it in the Disaster Preparedness Auto Kits that I sell.

Written by Arthur Bradley, author of "Process of Elimination" an intense thriller that pits a martial artist against a world-class sniper out to shape the next presidential election.

Please be kind enough to indicate if reviews are helfpul.

Want AAA 121-Piece Road Trip First Aid Kit Discount?

This kit is great. Everything you would need for minor emergencies in one place, for a decent price. I added a few things to enhance the usability of this, but alone it is worth the money... hopefully you never need it.

Save $0.04 Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment