Lactic Acid 50% Gel Peel - Enhanced with Kojic Acid & Bearberry Extract (Professional Chemical Peel)

Lactic Acid 50% Gel Peel - Enhanced with Kojic Acid & Bearberry ExtractThe peel does exactly what it advertises! It clears you and gives you a fresh face in a short time. It's also true to it's ingredients, though which is the one downfall. If you moisturize regularly, you're probably not noticing but the lactic acid leaves me feeling dry the next day. I can only use the peel once a month for this fact and like most ladies, I want clear skin all the time. I use retinol cream regularly and I know if I don't use it my face will dry out quickly from the peel; (Retinol Cream (Vitamin A) 2 Oz. + FREE Herbal Authority Blemish Roll-On Stick with Tea Tree Oil). This cream is softer and more gentle on my delicate skin than any other I've tried, and I have very dry skin.

I use the cream once a day and it helps keep away break outs, blemishes, and minimizes blackheads. My pores don't feel clogged. If I feel like it's weighing me down at any point, I can use the gel peel to clear me out and start me fresh. It's nice to be able to compliment one product with another, especially when you have skin like me. I need to feel clean without harsh chemicals all the time.

My skin had really worsened after all those tanning sessions at the beach. Wrinkles and brown-spots were really evident on one side of my face that made my face look weird and unsymmetrical. I had previously used expensive creams and masks, but to no avail; they showed minimal or no results at all.

Then a friend of mine recommended gel peels to me and I did a quick Amazon search on them. They turned up quite a few results but thanks to the overwhelmingly positive reviews on this Perfect-Image product, I went for it and I wasn't disappointed.

After only two application (I use this once a week), my skin looked noticeably even-toned, bright and young. I would really recommend this peel to all those who are suffering from hyper-pigmentation.

A few notes of advice:

> ALWAYS do a patch test on an inconspicuous area of your skin before actually applying the product to your face. It is better than having a lobster-red face and spending a few hundred bucks at a dermatologist.

> Always use an alcohol-prep pad before application, it increases penetration.

> When the peel is at work you will feel a stinging sensation throughout the area it is applied upon. To mollify it, sit with your face facing up, towards a fan.

> After you have washed your skin don't towel-dry the remaining water. Allow it to evaporate and cool your skin.

> Use a good moisturizer afterwards. Suave Cocoa & Shea Butter Body Lotion really worked for me.

> Use a SPF 30+ sunscreen WHENEVER you go out in the sun! These peels render your skin sensitive to the sun's rays and you may end up with worse skin if you fail to follow this.

Buy Lactic Acid 50% Gel Peel - Enhanced with Kojic Acid & Bearberry Extract (Professional Chemical Peel) Now

I bought this to get rid of hyper-pigmentation and acne scars. Though this product is actually quite effective, keeping myself in indoors for the next three days avoiding makeup and sunlight (which this product requires) is not a lifestyle I can afford. It's important to be patient and let your skin heal fully between peels. I also believe that it makes your skin more susceptible to acne-causing bacteria, considering how vulnerable the skin is post-peel. I have had situations where I broke out afterwards. Effective, but kind of too much of a gamble for me

Read Best Reviews of Lactic Acid 50% Gel Peel - Enhanced with Kojic Acid & Bearberry Extract (Professional Chemical Peel) Here

I have lots of hyper pigmentation on my cheeks and so I tried this chemical peel out. My first peel ever, and I have a lot of redness on my cheeks. But, within a week it cleared it up. Although it broke my chin out a bit, but other than thatjust applied my second mask today. Looking forward to next week's peel.

Pros:

-Really does work, please do some research before you apply

-did not see the 'glow' everyone was talking about, but skin is much clearer

-only need to use a little

-clean application due to the dropper

Cons:

-strong smell

-does break you out a little bit

-does nothing for pores

Want Lactic Acid 50% Gel Peel - Enhanced with Kojic Acid & Bearberry Extract (Professional Chemical Peel) Discount?

Follow directions!!!! first time burn so much, i could only endure 30 seconds, After the second time i left it on for a whole minute, started peeling right away and boy it works!!! couldn't be happier :)

Save 13% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment