Johnson & Johnson Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages, 1 x 3, 100 per Box

Johnson & Johnson Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages, 1 x 3, 100 per Boxgreat deal! great quality! My husband is a Carpenter and needs bandaids daily, actually several times daily. Even after wetting his hands and using plaster and other chemicals these bandaids still endure!

I really like these b/c they are 1 inch wide. It's not easy to find a box of just this size. I like the flexible fabric as well. I have used them for a long time.

Buy Johnson & Johnson Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages, 1 x 3, 100 per Box Now

Having a flex bandage for minor cuts is a very good idea. However, these bandages do not hold up to water at all. By the second time I washed my hands the bandage would no longer stick around my finger. The sink water made the adhesive completely inert and it just would not hold. After replacing several of these Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Bandages I went and got a traditional plastic adhesive bandage. These are good for skin cuts along joints where you have a lot of movement but just don't get them wet.

Read Best Reviews of Johnson & Johnson Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages, 1 x 3, 100 per Box Here

Because Band-Aid's stuck on me!

The flexible fabric are comfortable and stay stuck even the corners (on a finger injury). The 1-inch wide covers that little bit a regular sized bandage can miss. The non-stick pad goes from edge to edge. I have two boys, 100 bandages don't last long.

Want Johnson & Johnson Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages, 1 x 3, 100 per Box Discount?

I purchased these, because I have found that fabric bandaids are far superior to the plastic ones, that have hardly enough gause to cover the wound. These were available a very good price, for the quanity I purchased.

0 comments:

Post a Comment