Dr. Scholl's Dr. Scholl's Heel Liners Men's & Women's 1 ea

Dr. Scholl's Dr. Scholl's Heel Liners Men's & Women's 1 eaI searched high and low for these locally, but to no avail. Then I found them on Amazon. These are hands down the best heel liners ever! The adhesive actually sticks, they fit nicely, and they actually last. I ordered several pair since I can't get them anywhere but on Amazon.

With shipping and handling my total cost came to: $12.98 for one pair. I can purchase the very same product locally from Walmart for $2.39! Item was as presented on Amazon but the cost is prohibitive.

Buy Dr. Scholl's Dr. Scholl's Heel Liners Men's & Women's 1 ea Now

These are definitely a 'one size fits all' liner. They were much larger than I was hoping/expecting. However, they fit perfectly into the pair of shoes I ordered them for (ladies size 7.5 flats). Now maybe my husband will let me wear the shoes since they won't tear up my heel anymore!

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Scholl's Dr. Scholl's Heel Liners Men's & Women's 1 ea Here

This helped the shoe fit better (which was a little big) but I was still slipping.

Want Dr. Scholl's Dr. Scholl's Heel Liners Men's & Women's 1 ea Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment