Beirsdorf Coverlet Knuckle Bandage 1 1/2" x 3" 100/Box

Beirsdorf Coverlet Knuckle Bandage 1 1/2' x 3'  100/BoxI have utilized Coverlet brand knuckle bandages over the past two decades in both my personal and professional life. As an emergency room nurse and a National Guard officer, I have used this brand of knuckle bandage almost exclusively. Coverlet knuckle bandages are durable and easy to apply. I have used other brands, but always return to the Coverlet brand.

These dressings are the best for all locations. They work especially well on uneven surfaces. They stick well and don't leave any residue when they are removed. They do everything you could ask of a dressing that size.

Buy Beirsdorf Coverlet Knuckle Bandage 1 1/2" x 3" 100/Box Now

I've used the Coverlet bandages in a variety of styles and sizes for close to 30 years. After being diagnosed as diabetic, my dry skin became very sensitive and would tear easily when removing other bandages. The Coverlet brand does not do that. I recommend them to other people frequently.

Read Best Reviews of Beirsdorf Coverlet Knuckle Bandage 1 1/2" x 3" 100/Box Here

First found out about these for blisters on my feet at Disneyworld when their first aid stations gave them to me. I knew I had to have them at home as well. Found them on Amazon for a great price and hopefully they'll last awhile. Was so easy to find them, order, pay and receive!

Want Beirsdorf Coverlet Knuckle Bandage 1 1/2" x 3" 100/Box Discount?

My family operates a welding service. It is hard to find bandages that hold up all day... This are excellent...

0 comments:

Post a Comment