Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Finger-care Assorted, 20 Count (Pack of 6)

Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Finger-care Assorted,  20 CountReally like these. I'm constantly getting cracked skin on my knuckles and these cover well, are flexible, and water resistant enough to last a couple days. Great band-aids for your knuckles and finger tips. I only wish they sold the knuckles and fingertips separately, as I always run through the knuckles and have extra finger tips....

I wish there were more of the H-shaped bandages and fewer of the other type. The bandages seem more water resistant than waterproof as they keep water out initially but do fall off afterwards without being submerged in water. They are also much thinner than I expected but maybe that's how bandages are these days.

Buy Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Finger-care Assorted, 20 Count (Pack of 6) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment