New-Skin Liquid Bandage, First Aid Antiseptic Spray (over 40 Applications), 1-Ounce Sprays (Pack of

New-Skin Liquid Bandage, First Aid Antiseptic Spray, 1-Ounce SpraysAs of this writing, I have a small cut/crack on the skin of my finger, in an area where normal bandages don't stay on very well due to flexing and rubbing. So I thought I'd try using a spray bandage, and this was the product I decided on.

The good news is that it actually works pretty well. The bandage has helped to hold the wound closed, and has actually helped prevent the skin underneath from drying out, part of the reason why it cracked to begin with. After a day, it's still in place and seems pretty durable. It's completely transparent, which might be nice or might be a downside if the wound is unpleasant to look at. Functionally, it seems to live up to its advertising pretty well.

I'd really recommend the product, except for the one little detail about actually applying it to damaged skin. I washed and dried my hand carefully, and then within about a second of spraying it on, I was enduring a searing agony I have not before experienced from a consumer first-aid product. While gritting my teeth like an epileptic, I literally stared at my hand with my eyes wide open, almost chanting in a mantra to reassure myself that my finger was not actually being slowly hacked off with a pruning saw. This sensation gradually abated over a period of about 2 minutes. I sprayed on a second coat about an hour later thinking the first coat would protect me from a repeat of the experience, but of course I was wrong.

The packaging makes the claim that this product is useful "for larger areas" -a statement which given my experience with a small cut on my finger, reveals to me a level of unashamed sadism I can't readily comprehend.

One potential use for this -when doing really dirty or greasy work, it seems worth experimenting to see if this substance would allow for more easily or completely getting one's hands clean. Spray on rubber gloves if you will. I'm going to give that a shot tomorrow.

I cut my thumb on a mandoline slicing onions. A terrible cut, won't go into the horrid details, I probably should have gotten a stitch or two. Any way ... I used New-Skin spray on the cut the next day as I had it bandaged the first night tightly to stop the bleeding. I have NEVER had a cut heal so quickly. I was amazed!!! I burns like fire when you first put it on but the pain goes away quickly, so warn the children first. I put some on some scratches on my arm and they healed right away also. I love this product and will always keep some on hand.

Buy New-Skin Liquid Bandage, First Aid Antiseptic Spray (over 40 Applications), 1-Ounce Sprays (Pack of Now

Bought this to try on my dog, since conventional bandages fall off easily. Before I'd try this on my dog I thought I'd see how well it worked and had scratched my leg the day before. Simply put this is LIQUID FIRE, but I suppose the burning sensation is knowing that the cut is clean. It also does smell once applied but hardens pretty quickly and is difficult to remove once on. And I found it hard to apply without dripping, so an applicator would be a better choice. And after the trying it I ultimately decided not to use it on my dog. But it is a good thing to have in your bag when camping or those hard to bandage areas.

Read Best Reviews of New-Skin Liquid Bandage, First Aid Antiseptic Spray (over 40 Applications), 1-Ounce Sprays (Pack of Here

This is the most effective product that I've found to deal with the skin irritations and seepage caused by lymphedema in my legs. The creams and salves prescribed by doctors are absolutely worthless. The spray cans are tiny however and don't last long (the claim of 40 applications is very inflated). I usually get a couple of four-packs. This Seller delivers promptly and securely and rates four (out of 4) stars.

Want New-Skin Liquid Bandage, First Aid Antiseptic Spray (over 40 Applications), 1-Ounce Sprays (Pack of Discount?

I get blisters on my feet. I spray the New-skin on my feet and when I come back from walking. My feet are blister free

0 comments:

Post a Comment