Kimberly-Clark 47127 Childs Face Mask,w/ Stretchable Earloops,75/BX,Latex Free

Kimberly-Clark 47127 Childs Face Mask,w/ Stretchable Earloops,75/BX,Latex FreeMy child has Cystic Fibrosis and is required to wear a mask until he gets in the exam room. The baby is only 9 months old and the mask stays in place, well until my son trys to take it off. The Mickey Mouse characters on the mask put smiles on the faces of the other kids in the waiting room and I am sure will do the same when our son is a bit older. Well worth the money, though when I bought it this product was $13.00 and that included shipping so search on Amazon.

well my kid came down with H3 this past flu season and we have an infant, so if she wanted to hang with the fam, then needs to wear a mask. she was not fond of any mask, but because it had disney characters, made it easier to convince her to wear. she is 3 yrs old

Buy Kimberly-Clark 47127 Childs Face Mask,w/ Stretchable Earloops,75/BX,Latex Free Now

It seems one illness after another was hitting my house this winter. I had tried some masks from my pharmacy but they weren't very kid friendly. These ones worked well on my 9 year old. I can't say if it was the masks or something else, but with one child down with the flu, no one else in the house got it.

Read Best Reviews of Kimberly-Clark 47127 Childs Face Mask,w/ Stretchable Earloops,75/BX,Latex Free Here

These masks are so comfortable to wear. I'm an adult but am petite and the child size fits me perfectly. I wear a mask quite often so fit and comfort is high priority. And it's also much more welcoming to children than a plain mask, reduces their fear and turns on their curiosity.

Want Kimberly-Clark 47127 Childs Face Mask,w/ Stretchable Earloops,75/BX,Latex Free Discount?

This mask should be listed only for kids up to preschool and not overly chubby cheeked if you know what I am saying. Its dimension is about 3''by 5.5''. I tried it on my slim 8 yr old, it looked like a big bandage right in the middle of his face covering only the mouth and part of the nose. His chin was left out. Once again, Amazon's customer service is here to help. I'm so very thankful for their wonderful services.

Save 52% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment