Active Manuka Honey Cream-30% Active Manuka Honey UMF 15+

Active Manuka Honey Cream-30% Active Manuka Honey UMF 15+For years, I suffered from severe eczema on my hands and arms and could not find anything to heal my skin. I tried the prescribed ointments and creams, but could still not get rid of the excessive dryness and itchiness.

I tried the Active Manuka Honey Cream and immediately saw results after the first application! My skin was not cracking and the eczema cleared up in only a few days. This is the only product that has given me results and now my skin is eczema-free!

A member of my family has a persistent patch of eczema that is constantly itchy. Use of prescription steroidal creams hasn't helped much, so we started to try out other products. Application of the manuka honey cream to the eczema produces an immediate burning sensation. Eventually that sensation subsides and the patch isn't itchy for a while (but just for a little while). After regularly using the product for 3-4 weeks, there hasn't been a noticeable improvement in the eczema. The cycle of itching, scratching, inflammation, and treatment continues.

I would still say the product is worth trying as it may be effective for you. Also, it has other uses, such as treatment of burns, cuts, and wounds.

Buy Active Manuka Honey Cream-30% Active Manuka Honey UMF 15+ Now

I got this item for my son (1 yo)'s eczema after reading the various reviews. It didn't really do anything for his eczema but I use it on my rashy patches of skin and it makes my skin feel better. It applies very light and non-greasy. skin.

Read Best Reviews of Active Manuka Honey Cream-30% Active Manuka Honey UMF 15+ Here

I had a very mild case of eczema on two fingers and saw a dermatologist who prescribed a steroid-type cream. I wanted to avoid using steroids of any kind, so I stopped using after only a few days. I looked into other "more natural" options and read about the benefits of manuka honey. I thought I'd buy a tube just to see. I've used it for only 2 weeks now and my eczema is so much better. I didn't have any pain/itching with my eczema so I can't review on that, but the manuka honey did make the little bubbles (gross) and thick callus almost disappear. I am so happy and will continue to use the lotion. I use it throughout the day and put it on before bed. It's slightly sticky (similar to eucerin-type lotion).

Very pleased with results -highly recommend!!

Want Active Manuka Honey Cream-30% Active Manuka Honey UMF 15+ Discount?

Active Manuka Honey Cream-30% Active Manuka Honey UMF 15+

This cream is wonderful and it has many uses! Not only do we use it for ourselves here in the house but I have used on my horses when they get a srape or skin irriation. Especially good on insect bites or bee stings as well as sunburns. I keep a tube in my truck too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment