First Aid Kit M-3 Medic Bag

First Aid Kit M-3 Medic BagI enjoy outdoor activities (hiking, hunting, fishing, camping, canoeing, etc.. I am also a retired Army Warrant Officer (Rank 0f CW4...for those who know the Army Rank structure).

I am in the civilian world now and, since I don't have a medic readily available to me and since very few civilians are prepared to care for medcal injuries, I always carry a first aid kit in my vehicles and in my gear when I am in the woods.

The Medical kit I purchased has the items a person with little or no training or experience would need for providing "First Aid". The carrying case is durable and has lots of storage room.

I see this kit as an excellent product.

I may have missed the following when I purchased the kit but I believe that the following additional items should be considered for additions to the kit or in a separate checklist of optional purchase items:

Longer Carrying strap

"Israeli" Bandages

Quickclot

Bandages for sucking chest wound injury (although the kit does have enough plastic covered items to substitute, I would recommend that the bandage be provided so a person in a crisis situation does not have to think about what to use to cover that type of wound).

Emergency blanket (i.e. the type overy thin product that is used to protect from rain and that reflects heat back to person).

Once again, an excellent product....best I have seen in the civilian world...so far.

This bag o' first aid is perfect for storing in a car, boat, RV, or anywhere else you may find it needed. Included supplies are current manufacture and good quality. I recommend completely emptying upon receipt for two reasons: 1) So that you can repack and be familiar with the location of needed items and 2) so you can add or subtract things to fit this to your perceived need. I purchased it to take to the mountains for a shooting trip and it came in very handy when one person sliced their hand open on a piece of metal. I highly recommend this product.

Buy First Aid Kit M-3 Medic Bag Now

I am an experienced medical professional and veteran. I had hoped for a GI M3 Bag as I have always liked the compartments and the ability to store quite a bit of aid equipment in a small package. The bag itself is OK, but it is flimsy in comparison to a real M3 bag. The aid supplies in the bag are largely low quality (generic Chinese manufacture). I am returning the bag and I will assemble my own kit from quality supplies. No point in toting around a bag full of junk.

Read Best Reviews of First Aid Kit M-3 Medic Bag Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment