Clairol Nice 'N Easy Non-Permanent Hair Color 76 Light Golden Brown 1 Kit

Clairol Nice 'N Easy Non-Permanent Hair Color 76 Light Golden Brown 1 KitI have NEVER EVER colored my hair before, but my grays were getting so terrible that I needed to try something. I do not have a full head of gray, but just enough that every time I pull my hair back in a ponytail, they are all that you see. I was really worried that I would regret being cheap and not going to the salon, but I had no time and little money. After reading reviews and talking with some friends, I had heard that Clairol was the way to go. I took a deep breath and went for it. I chose non-permanenat because the box said it was great for first timers. Amazingly, I picked the color that was almost an exact match for the deepest shade of my hair. I was so thankful I did not end up with Redhead or Orangehead. On the down side, IT DID NOT COVER MY GRAYS. Ok.....well, it may have slightly covered half of three of them, but that was it. My hair does look shinier so it is hiding them better than before, but I was hoping they would be gone. I am going to try their permanent line and will let you know how it goes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment