Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Clear Spots, 50-Count

Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Clear Spots, 50 CountIt's going to take me quite a while to use all 150 Band-Aids in the 3-pack, but I'll be ordering more as soon as I'm running low!

At only a few cents per Band-Aid, I feel totally alright putting them on EVERYTHING. Depending on your skin tone, these things can be practically invisible after you apply them. They have decent sticking power (though not as strong as the Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Flexible Fabric, 30 Count (Pack of 2)) and they're perfect for the most common sorts of minor injuries.

This is a useful size of Band-Aids for those small cuts and nicks that you need to cover for a few hours so you don't get blood on your clothes. I've had no luck finding the Band-Aid brand spot bandages in my local stores except as part of an assortment. All the drugstores seem to carry a store brand of spot bandages, but I've tried those and have experienced some redness and itching due to a mild allergy to the adhesive. My dermatologist told me this is very common and she recommended the Band-Aid brand. I always assumed that Band-Aid manufactured the store brands as well, but now I see a statement on this package -"The makers of Band-Aid brand do not manufacture store brand products." Well, so far this brand has worked for me with no skin irritation, so I'll stick with it. There is a warning though that this product contains natural rubber latex, so if you're avoiding latex be warned.

I was pleased to find the clear spots here on Amazon, at a good price and Prime-eligible. The 150 bandage supply will last us a year at least. If you're worried about buying in quantity, these boxes are small about the size of a deck of cards but a little thicker. Also, I checked the box and the bandage wrappers for expiration dates, wondering if the adhesive might weaken over time, but no mention of expiration.

Buy Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Clear Spots, 50-Count Now

What a great value. These "spots" are perfect for when a regular band-aid is too big. My husband is on daily dialysis and these "spots" are perfect for his access sites. I was glad to find them. There are not a lot in an assortment package you get from the grocery store.

Read Best Reviews of Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Clear Spots, 50-Count Here

Ahhhhhh...nothing like a bad pun to wake you up. However, there's nothing bad or pun-ish about these bandages. Small and covert, they work perfectly for those little cuts you don't need a ginormous band-aid laying across your body for. And the price? Insane. You won't find them cheaper. Very happy.

Want Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Clear Spots, 50-Count Discount?

This is a hard-to-find size unless you buy a variety pack (which never contains enough of them). And I'm glad that Band-Aid offered them at a reasonable price.....some of the generic brands don't stick nearly as well.

Save 17% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment