Adventure Medical Kits Fresh Bath Wipes

Tender Fresh Bath Wipes Travel Size, 8 Count WipesI tried these Travel Wipes on the recommendation of an article in our local paper. The wipes themselves seem to work very well. The problem is the packaging. There are 8/pack, packed in bulk. Once the pack is open, there is no way to reclose it or even fold the top over. I don't know how long they will last when open, but I'd guess that they'll dry out. I suggest putting them in a quart sized ziplock bag.

I bought this product because some of the reviews said it would leave you feeling fresh and not sticky totally not true! The smell was overpowering and my skin felt sticky and dirtier than before. I would NOT recommend these.

Buy Adventure Medical Kits Fresh Bath Wipes Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment