Therahoney Gel Manuka Honey Wound Gel 0.5oz Tube (Each), by Medline # MNK0005

Therahoney Gel Manuka Honey Wound Gel 0.5oz Tube, by Medline # MNK0005I had 18 stitches in my leg. It was a V shape one side had closed but the other had started healing from the inside but the outer edges did not meet. I was investigating honey online and read about therapeutic honey for wounds. So I ordered Therahoney Gel. I will forever be greatful. And am going to order more. I only wished I'd been able to get it sooner.in the first three days the swelling has gone and healing is progressing rapidly. When I had the stitches removed two weeks after the accident my Dr was worried because of the look of the side that wasn't closed I can't wait to show her how well it is healing. She hadn't heard of honey gel I told her I had ordered because I was worried about using antibiotic cream for two weeks and it is not recommended for long term use. But I will be able to use honey long term and it is healing and antibacterial.

0 comments:

Post a Comment