Drug Allergy Medical Id Jewelry Bracelet

Drug Allergy Medical Id Jewelry BraceletNice comfortable style. The description didn't say how large it is, but that didn't matter too much. It has the long "link" style clasp, so it is very difficult for this to work itself undone on accident. Very clear writing and I feel much safer with it.

I added a medical alert charm to the side advising responders to check my USB medical alert or wallet card for more medical information. I don't have to worry about being unconscious and having someone trying to help make matters worse for me.

Needed this to go with the drug allergy card I carry around with me, fast delivery & also have the option to make any changes to the engraved portion, you just have to contact them within 24 hours, great services will use company again.

Buy Drug Allergy Medical Id Jewelry Bracelet Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment