Tea Tree 100% Pure Essential Oil - 30 ml

Tea Tree 100% Pure Essential Oil - 30 mlI purchased the tea tree oil because I have a problem with my toe nails.This stuff is awesome.My toes are clearing up very nicely.If you have any fungus or nail discoloration I would recommend this product.I Have purchased many over the counter medicines and nothing has helped.This is the only thing that has made a difference.

I used to suffer from mild acne especially during the winter months when the air was dry. My skin would get really flaky and the dead skin cells would clog my pores. I tried everything from Pro Active, all the acne products on the market, even that Zeno product (which did not work for me.)

I came across tea tree oil one day in an article and am so glad I did. After adding this product to my daily regimen I noticed significant improvements, and I've rarely broken out since. I finally decided to write this review since I've been using the product for a good six months. I know how frustrating it is to buy product after product and not get results. Now, I can't say this will work for everyone since we all know everyone's skin is different, but it's cheap so it's worth a shot.

My acne regimen is ...

Morning After washing my face I mix Jojoba Oil (about 4-5 drops) and the Tea Tree Oil (about 3 drops) with Face Moisturizer Lotion then apply to my face.

Night Just before going to sleep, after washing face I mix Jojoba Oil and the Tea Tree Oil with Acne Treatment of Benzoyl Peroxide.

All the products I use not counting the Tea Tree Oil I got from

I use the Tea Tree Oil twice a day and still have 2/3 a bottle left, so it will last you quite a while. I haven't used it for other things yet just for acne. The smell is a little odd at first, but you get used to it. I guess that's about it, I hope this product works for everyone else as well!

Buy Tea Tree 100% Pure Essential Oil - 30 ml Now

Most of the reviews here are about tea tree oil in general. I love it; it works well when washing cloth diapers. It's a wonder product.

But what about this particular one? It's got a widget to let out individual drops. For my needs that widget is a little over-eager: maybe five or six drops a second.

This product is a little expensive. Once shipping is included, it's over ten dollars; I can get the same amount of tea tree oil at Whole Foods for $5. It depends on how much you want that little widget.

For what it's worth, I use several drops every single day (on the diapers) and the bottle will last me six months.

Read Best Reviews of Tea Tree 100% Pure Essential Oil - 30 ml Here

I love tea tree for its range of healing uses, but I read that it can be very toxic to cats. I would have never guessed, but some cats have died due to the tea tree oil absorbing through the skin, or the cat licking it off it's coat. It is awesome for us, just be careful with your fur faced friends!

Want Tea Tree 100% Pure Essential Oil - 30 ml Discount?

Works wonders on scars-even old ones. Bottle has a plastic insert to dispense it one drop at a time (very handy!).

Save 18% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment