Tea Tree 100% Pure Essential Oil - 10 ml

Tea Tree 100% Pure Essential Oil - 10 mlAt first i was apprehensive about putting oil on my skin since i have extremely oily/acne prone skin. I have a few pimples on my cheeks that hurt so much that sometimes i had to wake up in the middle of the night due to the pain i felt when i turned my face on the pillow. So i decided to give it a try and i order this and i have to say wow.... I applied a drop on a cotton swab directly to the pimples. At first you feel very tinglely but then i notice that my pimple didn't hurt. next day the pinple was dry.. nothing has worked for me like this and i have tried everything. I guess is true what they say natural things are better. Now i use it a few times a week at night time i add 5 drops to my moisturizer mix it with my hands and apply it all over. I feel very fresh and i see how it has cleared my skin :) the smell is kind a strong but you will get use to it.

p.s shipping was very fast and they sent me lavender oil and an almond soap as a gift :)

I bought this product to help control acne. I just mixed it with some water and apply it to my face nightly. I've been using it for a couple of weeks and its been working well so far. People commented on the smell but I dont think it's that bad, and its gone once the oil dries. So much better than all those typical acne products. It's definitely worth a try!

Buy Tea Tree 100% Pure Essential Oil - 10 ml Now

I used it for mold caused by a slow water pipe leak in the basement. It did the job nicely. The downside is the aroma for a few days. What I really is that is is natural.

Read Best Reviews of Tea Tree 100% Pure Essential Oil - 10 ml Here

Just a dab on facial blemishes and bites and irritation is gone. Reduces inflammation/redness. Was surprised at effectiveness. Note: smells a bit like "Vicks", which I don't mind, but might bother some.

Want Tea Tree 100% Pure Essential Oil - 10 ml Discount?

Works well for treating acne. Just apply it over the pimple and its surrounding area with Q-tip. One time I see the result within a couple of hours. Most times the pimple gets smaller the next day. It does have a strong natural smell though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment