Kimberly-Clark 55031 Powder-Free Exam Gloves, Non-Latex, Small, 100/BX, Clear

Kimberly-Clark 55031 Powder-Free Exam Gloves, Non-Latex, Small, 100/BX, ClearI teach the fourth grade and I make my students wash down their tables and chairs every morning. Also before they go to lunch I have lunch monitors who down before the class to wash over the tables again so our class can have a nice clean table. Of course I make them put gloves on before doing any of this. The students love the gloves, they find them to be comfortable and no one has broken out from using them. I love the gloves becasue it lets me know my students and myself are safe when using certain products. I also keep them in my classroom in case of an emergency (if a child has a nose bleed or something and I have to pick up any items). Its always good to protect yourself. These gloves do the job.

Save 10% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment