Motions Hair & Scalp Moisturizing Hairdress

Motions Hair & Scalp Moisturizing HairdressThe motions moisturizing cream is all that i have ever wanted, it absorbs so quickly in the hair and most of all, keeps the scalp, moisturized without causing itching.

At first I thought it would not last in the hair but actually it does, I oil my hair once a week or even twice.

I am thinking of ordering more.

I have wavy frizzy very long hair oily scalp and very dry ends, This cream make my hair super soft and shiny, the price is very cheap, i usually use very expensive brands. i recommend this cream.

Buy Motions Hair & Scalp Moisturizing Hairdress Now

This cream keeps the hair soft and lightly moisturized all day. Had to buy in bulk because it's been hard to find lately since the company came out with newer products. They can't match or replace this one though.

Read Best Reviews of Motions Hair & Scalp Moisturizing Hairdress Here

I love this hair moisturizer! My hair is naturally wavy. I've been wearing the wet & wavy look. My hair got dry from using mousse alone so I was a local store & saw this on the shelf & decided to give it a try. I love it. I'm so happy I tried it. It smells wonderful & leaves a light weight frizz control & shine. I've been using it pretty heavily & it hasn't gotten a build up yet. I apply it to my hair every night, comb it & braid it then in the morning it nice & wavy. This will be my go to moisturizer until I go back to the hair salon.

Want Motions Hair & Scalp Moisturizing Hairdress Discount?

My daughter had me try the Motion line of products. This is the most recent that she had me try. I've been using it for about a month and I actually like it. I use it sparingly daily and find that I like it. If you use too much it will cause a greasy build up quickly. I think it leaves my hair soft, moisturized and adds a bit of a shine. I also use a small amount when I flat iron my hair and like how soft and straight my hair is. I would recommend it.

Save 36% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment