Johnson & Johnson Johnson & Johnson Band-Aid Adhesive Pads Bandages Large

Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Large Adhesive Pads, 10-Count BandagesI have diabeties and suffer with ulcers on my legs these are so easy to use and they stay in place, only wish they came in 50 or 100 count. definetly worth the money.

I have searched many times for a better product,but this item has always proved most satisfactory. Since I have had a successful kidney transplant for over 38 years, my only caveat is being vulnerable to some skin infections, especially in my ankle areas. This product is far superior to any Curad brand. When compared to Johnson & Johnson's other brand of "large band-aid" (it looks just like an oversized standard Band-aid), this item is far superior. I learned by painful experience the other product, even after 24 hours, begins to become "disassembled", loosing the adhesive qualities on one or both sides.

If the intended user will be engaged in any extensive physical work-out when using this product on the extremities, I would recommend applying some medical quality "micro-pore" first aid tape (either paper or "Next Care Flexible Clear First Aid Tape" around the outside perimeter of the large Band-Aid adhesive Pad. With normal walking I have not found this necessary.

The only negative you will find this is the overall price. Most of the Amazon prices start at $25.00 for a box of 10. I am finding this item more difficult to obtain in pharmacies which are now shying away from first aid supplies (no doubt do to the high costs of inventory). Before purchasing at Amazon, you may want to checkout your local supermarket and even some of the large office supply catalogues.

I trust you have found this review helpful.

God Bless.

Buy Johnson & Johnson Johnson & Johnson Band-Aid Adhesive Pads Bandages Large Now

have to crawl on my knees, thisb is thw perfect size to provide padding to give my wounds time to recover.

Read Best Reviews of Johnson & Johnson Johnson & Johnson Band-Aid Adhesive Pads Bandages Large Here

It covers a large area and keeps it clean. It is also 'ouch-less' when being removed. My kids love them as do I.

Want Johnson & Johnson Johnson & Johnson Band-Aid Adhesive Pads Bandages Large Discount?

Great product. Good price. Easy to use & remove.i wish i had purchased more at this price. Will buy again.

Save 45% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment