MEDIHONEY Wound Dressings, Medihoney Hydcol Pste 1.5 oz, (1 EACH, 1 EACH)

MEDIHONEY Wound Dressings, Medihoney Hydcol Pste 1.5 oz,Medihoney is a good product for burns and debreeding wounds. It is easy to apply and doesn't have foul orders. I recommend it.

The best med in the market i only wish my doctor recommended this in the beginning my ulser would had heal faster instead of six months but my only guess is a way of them making money

Buy MEDIHONEY Wound Dressings, Medihoney Hydcol Pste 1.5 oz, (1 EACH, 1 EACH) Now

Ordered this for my elderly father who has something similar to water blisters that form on his legs. We apply the Medihoney to the non stick gauze pad and apply to the leg, then wrap with a wrap bandage. We do this daily and within just a few days he is healed up. Now we keep watch and at the first sign of a sore, we apply the Medihoney and heal time is cut in half minimum.

Read Best Reviews of MEDIHONEY Wound Dressings, Medihoney Hydcol Pste 1.5 oz, (1 EACH, 1 EACH) Here

I arrived this page when I was shopping for the Medihoney Hydrocolloid Wound Paste which was located here:MEDIHONEY WOUND PASTE Size: 1.5 OZ; which I intended to buy in the first place.

Then according to the description of this page, I thought I was buying 1 wound dressing + 1 hydcol paste, I was like "why not". I know I am not the only one who would think like this. It turned out that what they are really selling is only 1 tube of wound dressing with the item number 31515.

Contacted the Direct Care Store customer service concerning: 1)the missing hydcol paste, 2)their unclear and a bit misleading description, 3)is the wound dressing the same as hydcol paste? The CS representative Joanna only responded questions 1)and 2) saying that I received the correct item and they had listed the item number:(Item Number and Quantity: UHS-DER31515-1EACH).

Well, sorry that as an average shopper on Amazon, I don't have the habit of digging into item numbers which hardly mean anything to me.

Anyhow I decided to file a return, since my incentive is to buy the hydrocolloid paste which is actually listed cheaper on the page I included above. Lesson learned, indeed.

Just want to remind everyone, if you are looking for the Medihoney Hydrocolloid Wound Paste, go to this page MEDIHONEY WOUND PASTE Size: 1.5 OZ.

Want MEDIHONEY Wound Dressings, Medihoney Hydcol Pste 1.5 oz, (1 EACH, 1 EACH) Discount?

When I told my podiatrist I had been using MediHoney on a foot wound. She said, " I just love MediHoney." Has been great for me.

Save 63% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment