Johnson & Johnson Band-Aid Friction Block Stick, 0.34 Ounce (Pack of 4)

Johnson & Johnson Band-Aid Friction Block Stick, 0.34 OunceMy sister always buys this Band-Aid, she says it is like a miracle to use on the shoes. Her feet thanks Band-Aid Friction Block!

I love the friction block. Like a lot of women, I tend to wear flats because my feet just can't take heels all the time. That being said, there are discomforts that come with wearing flats as well. Rubbing, blisters etc. I remedy this by always buying my flats one size larger and getting friction block. This stuff is amazing. I put it on before I go out and reapply as needed (which is usually never). I highly recommend for those looking for a bit of relief!

Buy Johnson & Johnson Band-Aid Friction Block Stick, 0.34 Ounce (Pack of 4) Now

the product is what i expect about that. and was arrived in time in a good pack. I'm using this so many times...

Read Best Reviews of Johnson & Johnson Band-Aid Friction Block Stick, 0.34 Ounce (Pack of 4) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment