BSN NO-Xplode, Orange Citrus 1.81 Pound

BSN NO-Xplode, Orange Citrus 1.81 PoundI used this product for 6 months on, 6 months off, with tremendous results, especially to get though plateaus. I use two scoops per 10ozs of water about 30 min before exercise. Use cell mass immediately after workout for best results. Crazy pumps, makes you shake. You'll lift more than ever. Don't abuse this product.

This juice's flavor sucks, actually they all do. the only one that is somewhat palatable is the bluerasberry. But lets face it if we where here for taste alone we would be drinking kool aide. This stuff gets me amped for a good work out. Only draw back is that it gives you cotton mouth. I love this stuff.

Buy BSN NO-Xplode, Orange Citrus 1.81 Pound Now

So for starters, the item is good and definitely a good choice for pre-workout. There are better supplements but you have to increase your budget quite a bit. Good for the price!

I wanted to warn any potential buyerss to AVOID seller DIRECT SUPER CENTER (DAB NUTRITION).

I recently purchased from them since they offered a good price. However, 10 days later when I had to contact them about the status of my order, they informed me that they did not actually have the product because it was on backorder with the manufacturer. So if it wasn't bad enough that they sold me a product that they did not own, nor were able to deliver, I called BSN to see if ANY flavor of NO-Xplode had been on backorder this month. They told me that no flavors had been on backorder no several months.

WORST SELLER EVER.... The only reason they have a good rating is because they do not bill right away and cancel orders before sellers can leave feedback (happened to me)!

Read Best Reviews of BSN NO-Xplode, Orange Citrus 1.81 Pound Here

I have been waiting and waiting; expected due date. Sept 15th-20th. its still in Shipping Soon mode and its the 21st...... not a happy clam.

Want BSN NO-Xplode, Orange Citrus 1.81 Pound Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment