Johnson & Johnson 1-Inch Wide Non-Irritating Paper Tape, 10-Yard Rolls

Johnson & Johnson 1-Inch Wide Non-Irritating Paper Tape, 10-Yard RollsMy husband recently had a long bout of surgeries and hospitalization. He is home now, but has a lot of wounds that need care. This is the ONLY tape that I can use which does not irritate his skin. Thank heavens J & J makes this product.

this is paper tape so it is very gentile on the skin. This brand has the least sticky adheasive of the brands I have used, so it is perfect for me. If you need stronger adheasive paper tape type the 3M brand, the next step is cloth tape, but cloth tape is so sticky that it will hurt your skin.

Buy Johnson & Johnson 1-Inch Wide Non-Irritating Paper Tape, 10-Yard Rolls Now

I have tried all kinds of paper tape and I like Johnson & Johnson paper tape because it does release easily from the skin. The people I care for have very fragile skin and peeling off tape every day can really wear it out. This tape holds well (they are pretty sedentary) and releases easily. It's easier to replace tape on dressings than repair skin lesions.

Read Best Reviews of Johnson & Johnson 1-Inch Wide Non-Irritating Paper Tape, 10-Yard Rolls Here

Worst. Tape. Ever. Tried to use it to bandage a post operative wound on my leg. Doesn't sitck at all! I would have been better off using Scotch tape! Ridiculous.

Want Johnson & Johnson 1-Inch Wide Non-Irritating Paper Tape, 10-Yard Rolls Discount?

This tape sticks securely to my skin, yet release at the end of the day. It does not stick well to itself, so you must take that into consideration when deciding how to use it. The 3M Nextcare tape does not release well and actually tore my skin when removing it. It also leaves adhesive residue on my skin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment